Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Helllllllloooo .......
Hey !!!!! Do you noe what is STRESS !!!!!!!!! I really having a hard time here man !!! Nowadays really very stress !!!! A lot of homework and many relationship problem !!!!! GRRRR !!! What the heck is this happening to me !!!!! I really have enough of this life !!! I need a new life !!!! I think if "YOU" don have me in your life , it will be a better life for you ???? I really suffer a lot !!! I'm really in PAIN you noe !!!!! My heart just can't stop bleeding !! WHY ????????? I'm wondering around asking myself am i a good friend !!!??? I really DID treasure you , do you ?? Hope you really noe what happen between us !!!!!! Really hope this wont ever happen in my life !!!!!! Tears just coming out from my small little poor eyes !!!!!! I hope i wrote this wont offense you but i really need to write my feelings here , if not i will be suffering to death !!!! Hope you understand me !!! And And , TEACHERS can you stop stressing us up !!!!! We are suffering like a mad teenagers !!!!!!!!!!! You noe your homework or your teaching really stress us up !!!!!! Grrrr !!! Do change your teaching methods man !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment