Friday, March 11, 2011


Hellllloooo everybody!!!!!!!
It's been a long long time when i last update my blog huh!!! Haahhaaaa, sorry!!! Erm, YA!!!!! Common Test FINALLY ENDED!!!!! YEAH!!!! Was screaming with my friends after the exams!!!!! So happy!!!! But the sad thing is that i think my result will be bad!!!!!!!!!! Please help me, teacher please mark me correct even for wrong answers!!!! HEHE:D Okay, we went to Nex to eat ramen today and you know what we saw a NO manners and FAT woman scolding us!!!!!!!! When we were ordering the food from the waiters, she went up and scold the waiters and say that the waiter is wasting her time by helping us to order the food because we are slow!!! LIke what the hell, you want so fast for what, 赶着去投胎啊!So angry with her, she even say want to report to our school because regine is complaining about her!!! Den she say "Nah, what student is this, keep complaining" den what what etc... I was like you are the one who is complaining leh!!! WTH!!!!! So angry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment