Friday, May 28, 2010

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ......
Yesterday having a very bad stomach pain !!!!! My face was like very pale only !!! Haiz !!! Walking home that time , really cant make it.Therefore , keep on lying onto the floor !!! Actually i wanted to take taxi one , but i scare my mother don let ! Den i suffer all the way to the bus stop , i wanted to vomit but i feel so disgusting vomit to the grass ! Therefore i endure it !! I call my mother to ask her can i take a taxi and my tear went out of my eyes !!! She say OKAY !!! Den i scare i not enough money , so i lend from jolyn !!! In the taxi , grace comfort me but i just cant stop the pain and i was sweating like a mad woman !!! I REALLY ON PAIN YESTERDAY !!! but thanks to grace to fetch me go home , she help me take bag and help me open the door !!! Thanks !!! When i reach home, i vomit all the water out !!! EWWWWWW !!! As i haven eat anything , so i vomit all my water out !!! I stay at the toilet for very long !!!!!! After all the bathing and blah blah , i went to sleep from 11 something to 6 something !! Den at night i ate the chicken rice and went to sleep again !! Yesterday is my UNLUCKY day and SLEEPING day !!!! Haiz !!! Okay , but now i have recover !! A really very THANKS to all my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment