Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HELLO!!!!!! I officially turn 15 yrs old today !!!!
All this pictures is take in 23 may 2010 !!
The cake is delicious man !!!
Hey Hey !!!
Family Picture <3
Kelly Family !!! And i look fat in this picture ....
In this picture , i look FAT too ^^

Okay , this is what happen today !!! Hahahahhaah!!! Today very fun!!Xara,Regine,Grace and Me went to Yihjin house and play !!!! Was having A LOT of fun there !!!!! We took a lot of picture,i heart all those picture larh !!! Heheheheeee !! Oh ya , if im not wrong there's 70 plus picture yea !!! AND that really a lot right!!!heheheehee..... After that , they need to go to dance so Me and Grace went to Xara house !!!!! I love her dog lar !!! I carry her up !!!Omg and she is very heavy !!! Hehehe !!! And we have a lot of fun with her too !!!!! She like to lick me,heheheee!!! Very happy today !!!! Oh ya , i forget to say what happen in sku during Napfa !!! So funny man !!!!! I cannot jump high and far for the standing board jump leh !!! Really cannot !!! I try my best and keep on practising den still cannot make it !! Haiz !!!!! Den when it real jump , i jump 155 !!! Grrrr !! So less , but nvm coz pass alr !!! hehehee!! Okay i should stop here !!! I write too long alr !

No comments:

Post a Comment